This is just the shit I make and fold. You can see my real life here-
Constanze's Sexy Oops-I-Got-Leukaemia Blog

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Origami #5

Some fucking badges I made for a meeting of very important fucking people. The people weren't actually fucking though, just to clarify, you bloody perv. I only partake in really fucking moral pastimes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just thought it was envelopes to send your fucking friends! But it was just fucking badges ))) I want that one fucking badge as a fucking envelope!))) Yes, it's me again. Tanya!!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Davemeister31528 April 2012 at 09:16

    Dammit! Are these the namebadges for the London Postcrossing meet? I went to a geocaching meet once and was just told to write my own name on a sticky computer label that had a picture of someone's dog printed on it! I'm tempted to come along just for a namebadge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They look fucking great :D

    ReplyDelete